Honeywell Hometown Solutions invite 2017 Honeywell Leadership Challenge Academy (HLCA) Graduates to apply for HLCA Ambassadors 2018. Four Ambassadors each week will have the opportunity to lead the incoming 2018 HLCA class during Week 1 or Week 2 at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center (USSRC) in Huntsville, Alabama.
This exciting opportunity is open to students who meet the following requirements:
- Alumni of 2017 HLCA
- Must be 17 to 18 years old at the time of the program
- Must have a parent currently employed full-time by Honeywell
- Possess strong leadership and communications skills
Responsibilities of HLCA Ambassadors Include:
- Training with the USSRC Staff
- Managing the social media for the duration of the HLCA program
- Attending a seminar at The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Implementing various orientation sessions and meetings for 2018 HLCA participants
2018 application portal is now open until November 30, 2017. APPLY HERE!
Please contact Honeywell@spacecamp.com with any questions.